You can control the Radio Javan experience from your wrist. You can download and stream your playlists or podcasts directly from your Apple Watch. You can browse and swap between playlists, artists, albums, and podcasts by selecting My Music tab.
Your Apple Watch should run watchOS 6.0 or above and you need a watch series 3 or above for audio streaming.
Get Radio Javan on Apple Watch
Make sure that Radio Javan is downloaded on your iPhone, and that you're logged in.
If it isn't installed already on your Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- In the My Watch tab, scroll down to the Available Apps section and hit Install on Radio Javan.
Stream directly from your watch
* Requires RJ premium
To stream directly from your watch without your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Open the Radio Javan app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on icon and select a device or a headphone to start playing.
- Swipe the screen to the right.
- Now you can play from My Music or Recently Played.
Note: Make sure that your watch is connected to WiFi or cellular data.
Download to your watch
*Requires RJ premium
Download your playlists and podcasts to your Apple Watch and listen without an Internet connection.
To start downloading, open the Radio Javan app on your phone and Apple Watch.
Download a playlist
- Select a playlist you want to download from the RJ app on your phone.
- Tap on icon on the top right of the screen.
- Select Download to Watch.
Download a podcast
- Select a podcast you want to download from the RJ app on your phone.
- Tap on icon.
- Select Downlaod to Watch.
Note: Podcasts and playlists will download when the RJ app opens on your watch, and when the watch is connected to power and near your phone.
Delete Downloads from Apple Watch
You can either remove your download directly from your watch or from your phone.
Delete Downloads from watch
- Go to Downloads tab.
- At the button of the screen, select Edit Downloads.
- Select a playlist or a podcast that you want to remove.
- Select Yes, delete.
Delete Downloads from iPhone
- Under My Music tab, select Settings icon.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Delete Downloads from Apple Watch.
- Select Yes, delete from Apple Watch.