You can add and save any audio file (mp3, wav, aac, etc) to the RJ app and it will appear in the "My Files" section of My Music. Simply select share in any audio file from any iOS app and send it to the RJ app for your personal use. These files will be saved as a local copy on your device. This means you can enjoy your personal collection of music all within the RJ app, even if the song isn't already provided for streaming by Radio Javan!
Save and add audio files to the RJ app:
- Select your audio file from Telegram or any other apps and tap on share.
- Select Radio Javan app.
- You can change the title of the file by typing in whatever title you want and then tap on save.
- The file will be saved as a local copy on your device.
- You can tap on + on the top right corner to add a file from your icloud Drive.
Rename a File:
- Select a file that you'd like to rename.
- Tap on and select Rename.
- Choosing a new unique name for your file.
Delete a file:
- Select a file that you'd like to remove.
- Tap on and select Delete, or you can simply delete your file by swiping left.
Share a file:
- Select a file that you'd like to share.
- Tap on and select Share
- Tap on the app you'd like to share to. Tap More to share with any other messaging or file sharing apps available on your phone.
- Tap. on
- You can sort songs by Title or Recently Added.