This feature lets iOS users identify songs by listening to the music playing around them.
How can I use Pulse
- Under Search, tap on the Pulse icon on the top right corner.
- Play any type of music from an audio device and hold your phone near the device.
- Pulse will identify the song and automatically add the song to your Pulse playlist.
- You can also go to the song by tapping on Go to song.
- You can add the song to a playlist by tapping on Add to playlist.
- You can save the song to "My Music" by tapping on Save to My Music.
Manage your Pulse Playlist
After Pulse identifies the song, it will add it to your Pulse playlist. You can disable/enable this option by following these steps:
- Go to My Music.
- Tap on setting .
- Tap the "Save to Pulse Playlist" switch to enable or disable .