This feature lets you record a story of yourself featuring the music you select on iOS and Android devices.
Recording a video story
- Select the music that you would like to use to record your story.
- Tap on Add Story.
- Tap the record button or set the timer by tapping on the to start your story.
- Tap on the icon to switch between cameras.
- You can use the audio wave bar at the bottom of the screen to select the part of song that you would like to use in your story.
Save and share your story
Tap on the Save button to save your story. Also, you can share your story by clicking on the share button.
You can find your story on the Home page or under the Browse tab.
Deleting your story
You can simply delete your story by going to:
- My Music, tap on Stories.
- Find the story that you would like to remove.
- Swipe left on it.
Zoom for stories
You can zoom in/out by pinching the screen while in 'hands-free' mode. For recording a story in 'Normal' Mode, press the record button and slide the same finger up/down to zoom in/out.
How will my story be featured?