You can add MP3s, videos, or podcasts to My Music section on the Radio Javan iOS/Android app for quick and easy access across all of your devices. This is linked with your Radio Javan account so that you will never lose your list of music again.
With the new My Music, you can browse by albums or artists. There's also a search option that lets you quickly find the music you've added to My Music.
Adding To My Music
- Choose Mp3, video, or podcast that you'd like to save in My Music.
- Tap on (iOS) (Android).
- Tap on Save to My Music.
- Play or right-click on Mp3, video, or podcast that you'd like to save in My Music.
- Click on or click on Download.
Removing From My Music
- Under My Music, tap on songs.
- Find music that you want to remove from My Music.
- Tap the and click on Remove from My Music, or in iOS devices, you can simply remove your music by swiping left.
- Under My Music from the left sidebar, select songs, videos, or podcasts.
- Right-click on the item that you would like to remove from your my music library.
- Click on Remove from My Music.
Deleting Everything From My Music
- From My Music tab, tap on .
- Select Storage and tap Delete My Music Library.
- Under My Music, tap on .
- Under Advanced, tap on Delete All My Music.
- Click on your profile on the top right
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on Storage.
- Click on Delete All My Music.