A playlist is simply a collection of songs. You can make your own and share them or you can enjoy the many playlists created by Radio Javan.
Create a Playlist
- From Home or any other screen, tap on the song you would like to add to a playlist.
- Tap on (iOS) (Android).
- Tap on the Add To Playlist icon.
- Tap on the + on the top right and enter in a name for your playlist and tap on OK.
- The new playlist is now available in My Music and the song has been added to your playlist.
Follow a Playlist
You can browse our popular list of Featured Playlists in the Playlists section. Check out different playlist sections that have music grouped by different categories such as Party, Mood, Pop, Hip Hop, Workout, and many more. You can also use playlists from other users if they share the link with you.
- Select any playlist and tap on the star icon to follow that playlist.
- This playlist now appears in your My Music in your list of playlists.
Edit a Playlist
To edit, share, rename, or delete your playlists.
- Go to My Music and select Playlists.
- Select the playlist that you wish to edit.
- Tap on the Options icon on the top right.
- If you select Edit, you can sort (by dragging each item up or down in the playlist), or remove a song from your playlist.
- You can simply change your playlists's name by tapping on Rename and choosing a new unique name for your playlist.
- If you would like to share your playlists with friends, just tap on Share.
- If you want to delete your playlist, you can tap on Delete to completely remove your playlist.
- You can also either Make Private or Make Public your playlist to control whether other users can see your playlist. By default all playlists are public but you would have to either share your playlist link with other users or they must have you in their contacts.
- If you like to have a custom photo for your playlist, tap on Change Photo to upload a new photo.
Add more songs
You can add more songs to your mp3 playlists from my songs, suggested songs, recently played, or you can search for an artist and/or songs that you want to add to a playlist.
- Go to My Music and select
- Select the playlist that you wish to add more songs to it.
- Tap on Add More Songs.
- Find the songs that you wish to add by searching them or from the other tabs.
- Tap on to add a song.
Please watch this view to learn more about My Music and Playlists on the RJ app.